Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brain

Yesterday , I discovered one of the amazing way by which Brain works.  Here it is :

If I disagree with a third person account of  another person known to me or an instance related to me , the brain will hide the conversation and information is not available to make key decision. However ,  if a person whom you trust says things which are related to this person but not to the account I have heard before or an evidence is provided about this person ,  the brain Maps it and is available for you to make next decision and also in this case I may regret the first key decision.

Also why I think I didn't "forget"  information during first  decision making is , the information was consciously available and it was subconsciously avoided in decision making process .

Amazing !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment