Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hear it from a loser

Yeah !! you heard it right. I am a loser , I finally lost 6 kgs, after almost "struggling" for 4 years finally manged to lose weight & and now I walk much faster.As per my BMI , I need to lose 8 more kgs . You see 4 years is long time & not being able reduce could demotivate  anyone. The worst part was to end up giving excuses for same why can't I lose, especially when you hear from your friends , that lady lost in three months, yeah the other one she took 6 months and the worst case scenario was your own colleague lost 10 kgs in 6 months .

First ,  if people around me were able to do it in a half year, lets see why I took lose a weight in 4 years. The  first reason is I am lazy . I believe in finding an easier way to do things. It took me  4  years to find an easier way. No, I didn't do  any kind of crash  diet. Neither  any fairy grant me wish . The easier way is to lose it with determination. I lost is because I exercised a lot . I spent 2-3 hrs in gym. At times husband would call me crazy but I  would do anything to lose that extra flab . I also
indulged in power Yoga and Pranayam . It had huge positive impact on me .

I was addressing  100 odd people in an auditorium . All were lauding me and  suddenly someone pushed me from  behind . I fell from the stage. I saw him sitting on bed  and grinning at me . Well,
being loser is a long cherished dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment