Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Friday, June 3, 2016

Character Sheet

I began a project during NaNoWrimo, wrote 18000 words till date and now my characters talk to me. They ask, shouldn't you tell the reader that I failed my exams, other says isn't it important to tell my relatives deserted me at an early age and there is one more who says - it is time you created a sketch of me, give me color, shape and age.

Frankly, when people said their characters talk to them, I would laugh secretly and think come on aren't these people imaginary even if drawn from real life. Then one day I murdered two characters in my story and I felt I had blood on my hand. Slowly, the novel began to consume me. They followed me, walked with me, nudged me  to tell their stories. Tell their stories as if they are main characters however small role they played on the larger canvas I was building. And today, After much deliberation with online friends I finally embark upon journey of creating character sheet:



Hopefully, it won't be last of it.

PS: If this page is seeing less of me that is because I am either reading or writing or working.

PPS: Those who do not know what is NaNoWrimo, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment