Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Fault - A Short Story On Kindle


A bit about #Fault. The story was written two years ago for a contest. I did not win it. Then it was made available on Quillrapp. To be honest I did not do much about it.

For past a few months I have been looking at my short stories folder on my computer. Finished Stories. Stories with strong critique by early readers. Stories that are unattended. Ideas worthy of Novel.

And then there was the Novel I am working upon which is nowhere near the finish line. The one that would announce I have arrived. But it will take time. A little long time.

So to test the waters once again, I have published Fault on Amazon. I hope that it will receive an audience.
The link for download: https://www.amazon.in/Fault-Vanita-Bodke-ebook/dp/B079RZ6369

No comments:

Post a Comment