Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friends...

One of the very early advises (In my growing years) I received from my elder sister was to make good friends and be a good friend..... my school education was also very instrumental in imbibing some of these basic values .As year passed I  met a lot of  people ..... Most of them were with me for atleast a year or two ....and some of them are still there with me (I call them friends :) ) ...... ....
As I was just coming into teenage I started to hear another version about human beings I was told that world outside is very selfish.... competitive.....Its difficult to survive ....don't trust anyone ......... However the thought  that people around you are always good is so powerful .....my desire to know unknown people was very strong  ....So  I kep t discovering them.... It was fun.... and some times fatal..... and I managed gathered some pearls ... I met people who were my critique... well wishers .... most of them were a worried lot because of my non existence common sense & logical reasoning.......
I still experiment with life .... and I hope I get to gather some more jewels for lifetime .........

Signing off for the day

Vanita

No comments:

Post a Comment