Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Smart Bandar

A friend of mine who is a software  engineer sent me this link jobs.smartbandar.com .Its been a year since the site exists . My friend has created this website . I asked him , you are calling your website "Smart Bandar" (Bandar means Monkey ) and you expect people to access your website.... to which he simply replied aren't we suppose to evolve from Monkeys.....We are smart and hence we try to make money out of everything..... I said whats the relevance can you explain .......He told me try applying for a job and I said am not gonna fill your data bank.... he requested me to please click once ( just imagine all this conversation on Gtalk .... since its free :P) ... being a true friend I did as I was told and to my utter surprise I didn't have to register ........I was very happy..I was directly sending an email to my recruiter.... I said great ... then I asked why are u posting free jobs ....to which he simply replied "I want this world to come closer , Money is not everything " I fell off the chair I was sitting on....... He  said he woul earn money from ads posted on his website and Intention is definitely not revenue generation...Just to bring people of common interest together .......So the Humans always remember that we are smart bandar

Over all the look wise the website has lot of scope for improvement..The about us section is empty... the Companies section is terrible.....But overall its a good attempt to take Jobsearches to a new level....
My friend has managed 282 job postings in one year.... I guess it isn't bad at all.......And Anything FREE is gonna catch eye :) :)

Regards
Vanita Bodke

Web:smart bandar

No comments:

Post a Comment