Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The week that went by..........

The week which went by was simply amazing..... ... One of the rarest wonderful time I ever spent....... It starts from my mother without whom this could have been just another week; she has been really cool about I becoming extra social since 9th January 2010 , that was last Saturday .The week that went by was awesome; I helped a friend for cooking dinner & enjoyed the dinner with colleagues at her place on Saturday , Sunday I was out throughout the day , the good part of the day was I actually drew my friends crazy ....... then came "Happy Vodafone Tuesday" ........ We ( I and another set of friends) played snooker,bowling, bumping cars , watched "paranormal activity" and played net cricket..........whew..... met a friend on Wednesday who had came from UK.....And today am out with friends again , Had great Gossip session .....and we all were only girls... ... What a week ?!?!

I hardly get any sleep when its change of place ( Am at a friend's place ) & for the first the first time I am liking it . I got time to write today & I liked what I was writing about..........

Wanna write some philosophical stuff ...... lets see if I can write one more..........

Signing off
Vanita

No comments:

Post a Comment