Featured Post

A Rememberance

How do we live every day without you? How do we not miss you?  Why have you gone so far that our voice won't reach you?  Why did ...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Friend's Ms. X

Its been two years since I heard about Ms. X from my  friend. Actually his roommates enthusiastically told me about his crush Ms. X. I told him to take the girl out on date ( I always have opinions and never think twice before offering it) :) .... He never dated the girl. All he has done it in past two years is to drop her home from a Dandiya night, offered to watch a Marathi drama with his roommates which she politely turned down...... I used to hear ; I  saw her near garden she looked beautiful , our eyes met at lobby...etc etc. etc....
Yesterday we met near his office (location : lobby outside office entrance) & created all kind of ruckus to meet his Ms. X ; I have never saw him so shy & nervous... It was wonderful to see my friend actually liked someone ..... he felt some good emotions for someone in life (As usual since men are bit slow and he has still not understood it ..... :)) .......I hope he does else some one else will fly away with Ms. X , and he would be terribly hurt.......

Signing off
Vanita

No comments:

Post a Comment